Parent Counselling : means to provide guidance to people who has issues with parenting a child. It is for those people who have no confidence to plan a family. Parenting is a rewarding but highly challenging and at times, overwhelming process, as every decision a parent takes is keeping in mind the well-being of their child. Parental counseling is a service that aims at providing the required tools, guidance, knowledge and support to parents without them having to worry about being judged, in an unbiased, healthy manner.
is a process that aims at providing required guidance, tools, knowledge and support to parents without them having to worry about being judged, in a healthy manner. In Parental Counselling, parents are more equipped to take care of their family and their children. It also helps to discover your strengths as a parent and building strong relationships in your family.
1. Increasing your confidence in your parenting abilities and strategies.
2. Ways to understand the emotions and needs of your child better.
3. Better relationship with your spouse and extended family.
4. Helps in coping with a loss.
5. The emotional well-being of your child in case of a divorce or separation from a spouse.
6. A friendly, unbiased and positive approach in tackling family issues with no blame on one another.
1. eople who are facing issues to form a family or to plan of family.
2. eople who are scared about their child’s behavior and about the child’s future.
3. People who adopt a child and want he/she to become successful.
4. People who have lost confidence to talk with the children.